Wednesday 24 July 2013

Welcome to the world little Prince! Royal baby's arrival is putting a smile on our faces...

Well I am fairly sure I'm not alone in thinking all this Royal baby business is just lovely.  It's a feel good news story in a sea of depressing issues.  Though we don't know the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge we get the impression they're a lovely young couple, a fairytale prince and princess, the arrival of the little prince is another heartwarming chapter to the already captivating story.

The first images of the royal baby with his parents are picture perfect, you would never believe Kate had just given birth as not a hair was out of place (and I'm not making that as a bitchy comment, more as a poor girl, leave her to recover from it all in peace!)... to quote my pregnant cousin "I just wish this had been Kate's statement: The baby is happy and healthy. I will not be standing outside having my pictures taken and smiling politely as I have just been in labour for 11 hours and my he was a big 'un. I can't be arsed to have my hair and makeup done so will be going home in my jim jams"

Here are a selection of my favourites from yesterday's Royal baby pictures:

 
 

 

 

Find beautiful things for your own little princes at I Miei Cherubini

No comments:

Post a Comment